My personal website
Welcome, my name is Lee Wilbur, as you might have guessed. This is (obviously) my web site. I wanted one, so I made it.
Its purpose is to showcase the things I most enjoy and provide fun little services to make my life (and perhaps yours) easier.
This site is still heavily under constructions (I know, most sites are). So you'll have to forgive many of the not yet active
parts of the site.
- Pizza Ratings - I like pizza. But not all pizza. Some places are much better than others and in my town, there are
3 distinct places I go for pizza depending on what kind of pizza I'm in the mood for.
- Gift Exchange - I am awful at getting people gifts. And most people don't know what to get me either because if I
want something, I have a tendency to go out and get it. So the purpose of the Gift Exchange is like a Wedding registry, only
for all occasions. You fill out what you want (you won't know if anyone is getting it for you) and tell others to signup and
view your list. They can then check off the items they want to get you.
- Music - I am an 80's pop music fan. And there are MANY bands from that era that had only one or MAYBE two hits and
then disappeared. Many of them I enjoyed listening to. This is my attempt at cataloging them. I did this once before, but
now I have more web skills so look forward to this section being considerably more enhanced than my previous version.
- Computer Tips - By day I'm a systems administrator, by night I do consulting (see below), and with all the time I
spend around computers, I learn a great deal about them. The computer tips section is for those of you who might not be as
well versed in computers as I am but want ideas on how to improve you experience. Though the site isn't up yet, when it is, I
hope to provide tips on everything computer, for the novice to the pro.
- Consulting - As I mentioned, I do Computer Consulting work, mostly for small businesses and home users. If your
interested in my services or just want to see what I can do, here's where to get more information.
- Gaming - While originally intended to cover Role Playing Games (RPGs) ala Dungeons and Dragons, I intend to cover
all games I enjoy, from RPGs to Board Games to Computer Games and anything else that can fall into gaming.
- Fan Fiction - MORE, GIVE ME MORE! That's how I often feel after seeing a particular sci-fi movie I enjoy, or
perhaps when one of my favorite TV shows is cancelled. I can't bring them back. But I can experience more through Fan Fiction -
stories written by fans for fans. When you want more, you go to the fan fiction.
- Software - Going along with the computer thing, I dabble at writing the occasional software program. I'm not one
to consider myself a programmer, BUT I do get into my moods and write something that's useful to me and maybe, just maybe,
useful to you. See what I've got - it's all free - well almost - if you use it, I want a postcard saying you do!
YOUR PRIVACY - I despise companies that take your information then resell it. I further despise companies that try to
trick you into thinking you're unsubscribing when you are in fact subscribing. ("Click here if you don't want to be subscribed" crap).
The point being that while some parts of this web site require you to register, I will not be selling your information to anyone.
And keep in mind, I've got to pay for the domain name and hosting services... so if you have an appreciation for what I've
done here, please visit and purchase products and/or services from the companies and web sites that I am an affiliate to. I get
a small kickback from all of them.
July 15, 2002